Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first time dipping in the pool

After I went to the park, my Dad took me to the kiddie pool on the top floor of the condo. I love it when he takes me out of the condo. I try to show my appreciation by letting out a little (okay it's not little) squeel. I bang on the elevator buttons and just try to keep myself from going wild. I laugh at the image of me and my dad in the elevator mirror--we don't look alike at all but our smiles are great glued together.

I didn't know he was going to dip me into the pool but as soon as he took off my nappies, I knew that something was going on different. The water was frigging (oops, can I say that?) cold! I was shivering but my focus was on my yellow rubber duckie. I couldn't let him drown.

My body was beginning to shiver a bit so my Dad called it a day! Oh man. 10 minutes pa lang and the pool party was over. Oh well, I overheard him talk to his 'bro' Angelo (Lozada) something about swimming lessons this friday. Whuuuuu!

My Dad rocks! Ha ha.

No comments: